Opened 13 years ago

Closed 13 years ago

#2209 closed Bug (wontfix)

Adding new torrent in the WebClient doesn't completely follow the group

Reported by: bakakamo Owned by: livings124
Priority: Normal Milestone: None Set
Component: Mac Client Version: 1.71
Severity: Normal Keywords:
Cc:

Description

I've created a group that gets automatically assigned to new torrents containing .rar files, and chosen to specify a different download directory for this group. When I add a new torrent in the MacOSX interface the group is automatically assigned, and at the end of the transfer, the file is moved to that directory. However if I add a new torrent in the web interface, although the group is correctly assigned too, at the end of the transfer the file is not moved to the directory specific to that group, but to the common download directory.

Change History (2)

comment:1 Changed 13 years ago by charles

  • Component changed from Web Client to Mac Client
  • Owner changed from kjg to livings124

comment:2 Changed 13 years ago by livings124

  • Resolution set to wontfix
  • Status changed from new to closed

This is a result of how we treat torrents found through RPC before adding them to the gui. The solution of this relies on implementing #1483 into libtransmission. Any solution I would implement would result in other weird edge-case behavior; the current behavior is probably the best for now.

Marking as "won't fix", since even though it's not exactly an issue to not fix, that's the best of the listed options at the moment.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.