Opened 11 years ago

Closed 11 years ago

Last modified 11 years ago

#4680 closed Bug (duplicate)

Web interface broken ( seems to be unconnectable for me)

Reported by: LordOfTheBugs Owned by:
Priority: High Milestone: None Set
Component: Web Client Version: 2.42
Severity: Critical Keywords:


At the moment I have a really daunting issue: transmission web interface has unexpectedly stopped working for me in several places at once - I've completely lost my ability to control it through the web!

I've tracked down the issue to server which fails to respond to me from my location in a reasonable time and times out.

It has turned out that for some reason Transmission relies on this server to supply some files. This appears to be a problem since this server now does not responds to me at all. This leads to non-working web interface.

Change History (2)

comment:1 Changed 11 years ago by livings124

  • Resolution set to duplicate
  • Status changed from new to closed

The files are local in trunk, for the next release. Download a nightly from

comment:2 Changed 11 years ago by LordOfTheBugs

Thanks, uplifting version has corrected this problem. Actually it has turned out there are some serious routing issues on at least 2 major internet exchanges and some google services have suffered from it.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.