Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

#5371 closed Bug (invalid)

Move from incomplete folder to complete folder fails for multi-file torrents

Reported by: markymarknz Owned by:
Priority: Normal Milestone: None Set
Component: Daemon Version: 2.77
Severity: Normal Keywords:
Cc:

Description

I have defined and enabled both the download dir and incomplete download dir. For single file torrents it transfers the file fine when the torrent has completed. However for multi-file torrents it regularly leaves some (not all) files behind in the incomplete dir. It is not a permissions issue as I checked and some files are moving ok. I have enabled debug logging and found that for some files it transfers fine but others it doesn't mention at all - starts with file #6 (note I've sanitized the log):

<Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: <Torrent Name> State changed from "Incomplete" to "Complete" (torrent.c:2062) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: Moving "<Torrent Name>" location from currentDir "<Incomplete Dir>" to "<Complete Dir>" (torrent.c:2924) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: Found file #6: <Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name7> (torrent.c:2948) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: <Torrent Name> moving "<Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name7>" to "<Complete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name7>" (torrent.c:2954) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: Found file #7: <Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name8> (torrent.c:2948) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: <Torrent Name> moving "<Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name8>" to "<Complete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name8>" (torrent.c:2954) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: Found file #8: <Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name9> (torrent.c:2948) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: <Torrent Name> moving "<Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name9>" to "<Complete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name9>" (torrent.c:2954) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: Found file #9: <Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name10> (torrent.c:2948) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: <Torrent Name> moving "<Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name10>" to "<Complete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name10>" (torrent.c:2954) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: Found file #10: <Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name11> (torrent.c:2948) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: <Torrent Name> moving "<Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name11>" to "<Complete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name11>" (torrent.c:2954) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: Found file #11: <Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name12> (torrent.c:2948) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: <Torrent Name> moving "<Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name12>" to "<Complete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name12>" (torrent.c:2954) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: Found file #12: <Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name13> (torrent.c:2948) <Date> transmission-daemon[11073]: <Torrent Name> moving "<Incomplete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name13>" to "<Complete Dir>/<Torrent Name>/<File Name13>" (torrent.c:2954)

Change History (1)

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by markymarknz

  • Resolution set to invalid
  • Status changed from new to closed

Nevermind, looks like it was related to another script which renames the files before they all finish then not finding the old file names. This can be closed.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.