Opened 6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago

#5936 closed Bug (duplicate)

Issue with UI Downloading Block List

Reported by: jcrawford Owned by: livings124
Priority: Normal Milestone: None Set
Component: Mac Client Version: 2.84
Severity: Normal Keywords:
Cc:

Description

I had a transfer going and realized I had not yet setup my blocklist. I went and entered the information while the transfer was going. I noticed that the block list was going slow so I went and paused the transfer that I had going. When I did this the UI for how many MB downloaded went a bit crazy. It was at 3.6 MB of 7.5 and when I paused the download and the speed increased on the download of the block list it quickly ramped up to 16.3 of 7.5 MB. Before it ended it was all the way up to 29.8 of 7.5 MB.

I have attached a screenshot of the UI.

Attachments (1)

Screen Shot 2015-04-26 at 8.39.22 PM.png (11.9 KB) - added by jcrawford 6 years ago.
Blocklist UI Progress Bug

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (3)

Changed 6 years ago by jcrawford

Blocklist UI Progress Bug

comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by mike.dld

  • Component changed from Transmission to Mac Client
  • Owner set to livings124

comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by mike.dld

  • Resolution set to duplicate
  • Status changed from new to closed

Duplicate of #5764.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.